––Civil, construction & design engineers for a broad scope of residential, commercial & industrial developments, major road designs, stormwater management, water and sewer design.
- Design of Greenfield estates including: roads, drains,
sewer and water and all reticulated services
- Civil design of medium density and
retirement village developments
- Stormwater management strategies including design
of swale drains, sedimentation ponds and wetland systems
- Major road designs including traffic and signal designs
- Tender documentation and administration
- Car park design for commercial and other developments
- Development of urban renewal sites
- Industrial developments
The Millar | Merrigan team of over 20 professional and support staff including specialist design and construction engineers, is particularly experienced in all elements of civil engineering relating to the land development industry.
We have always sought to embrace computing technology to expedite engineering design, and we currently run the latest software combined with extensive computer hardware. Our staff are trained in MUSIC, 12D, AutoCAD, HEC RAS and have attended drainage design short courses and conferences to keep up to date with current practices and all of our engineers hold current Red Cards.
See our Civil Engineering projects.